Civic issues, Features and Personalities of Navi Mumbai
Lakhs of Rail commuters of Navi Mumbai use Railways for travel even after paying higher value for Tickets the condition of Trains, Platforms , amenities , safety, security Ticketing is pathetic. CIDCO has assured to take enough actions to clean and protect the railway stations and premises to ensure the safety and security of commuters. The words came after officials of Aam Admi Party visited the CIDCO M.D. and presented their objections and concerns against the pathetic situation of Railway stations.
The meeting was held on Tuesday, were CIDCO M.D. Sanjay Bhatia informed about CIDCO’s plan about transforming the railway stations and ensuring safety of commuters. He talked about 9 different problems related to railway station in the city. The introduced and assured to take actions to solve these problems. CIDCO has also planned to launch, “Transparency Action Plan” which carries all information of concerned personnel of CIDCO also from 15thAug 2013, to ensure transparency, accountability and corruption free administration.
The issues are listed below.
1. The liquor shop, Gutka, Pan , Beedi , Cigarette shops to be removed immediately and their Goods confiscated, the hawkers may be provided an alternate space to settle. Encroachments to be removed from all Shops, Eateries, Gaming parlors.
2. Rooms at stations as Godown , at least one Room shall be converted for emergency First aid care , CIDCO Doctor to look into it and First Aid Boxes to be arranged .Basic Medical facilities can be provided.
3. In order to maintain hygiene cleanliness on the Stations, directed that Bills for the contractors shall be cleared soon.
4. DG Room and other Rooms at Khandeshwar station have been occupied by Private personnel these will be immediately evacuated and put to CIDCO use.
5. All structural Maintenance will be attended to and repairs will be carried out wherever needed.
6. in order to ensure Transparency, Accountability , Corruption Free administration, CIDCO has launched a “Transparency Action Plan” which carries all information of concerned personnel of CIDCO also from 15thAug 2013 all relevant information shall be uploaded on CIDCO’s website which can be accessed by people.
7. Vashi , Belapur stations have societies maintaining commercial premises, however they do not maintain ground floor premises , They will be asked to maintain surrounding area on ground floor also.
8. Water coolers on Railway stations have either been removed or the water pipelines have been cut , these will be restored so that clean drinking water could be provided , Wash Room upkeep will be improved.
9. There is strong stink , foul smell emanating on Vashi, Nerul and Kharghar stations due to overflowing Gutters and accumulated waste from nearby eateries.
Ravi Srivastava, AAP convener, said “the meeting was great success, as CIDCO MD assured to take actions to solve the problems and concerns that affected the railway stations of Navi Mumbai. The MD has also introduced many path breaking decisions to ensure safety of railway commuters. It’s a great plan to ensure a corruption free CIDCO by publishing details of all functions and activities of CIDCO online, so that common people can understand it.”
For I acknowledge my wickedness
All about stories, Road trips, films and life
Just another WordPress.com weblog
Inspiring new generation
Travel Blog of a Budget Traveler on a look out for Vegetarian Food
A Fine Sunil Nair Blog
CBS 2: News, Weather, Sports On All Platforms
Cleanliness is Godliness~
The only way to cultivate your soul is to build character, realise your purpose and spread love.
Just another WordPress.com weblog
Dairy Farming on the Mid North Coast of New South Wales, Australia
This WordPress.com site is the cat’s pajamas
Real Estate latest news
"Only For Creative Thinkers"
come lets explore the world of media criticism
You'll know the End of Days... it's after the End of Weeks.
The New York Academy of Medicine
MSUM's School of Nursing & Healthcare Leadership
Let your informed writing do the talking!
A Ron Williams Company
Department of Social Work, India